This week has been…odd. I’ll explain more later this week, but until then, suffice it to say that things haven’t exactly gone according has planned. They haven’t gone at all according to plan. During those times, I can get all uptight and freak out, or I can give up and surrender.
And I’m learning that surrender, while hard to do at first, is oh-so-sweet.
101. A fire in the fireplace on a chilly day.
102. A man that I’m always excited to be with…and always sad to be away from.
103. Homemade apple chips. Yummy!
104. Finding really cute earrings on sale for $5!
105. Blue skies worthy of any blue sky in Arizona.
106. Made-from-scratch hot chocolate. The best.
107. Movies that make me laugh and cry.
108. Getting to catch up with my sisters on the phone.
109. The crisp, cozy smell of Fall.