This week a cool wind rolled in, and with it came a hint of Fall. Cozy sweaters, hot cups of tea, and snuggly blankets became practically a necessity. One of the poplar trees in our yard started losing it’s leaves early, mostly because of the dry weather, but I’m not complaining about the yellow leaves, though…they are a beautiful whisper of Fall.
61. Getting to pull out comfy sweaters.
62. Golden leaves already starting to fill my yard.
63. Walking the dog in the middle of the day without dying of heatstroke.
64. A scheduled “kitchen finished” date…Friday! (Turkey in the freezer, get ready!)
65. A fun date night with Andy, and finally getting to see The Help.
66. A man who appreciates me for me, and wants to help me reach my dreams.
67. A man who sees and thinks beyond what most people see or think.
68. Picking out adorable things for my soon-to-be-arriving nieces (yes, they shall be spoiled 🙂 ).
69. Snuggling under the covers as the long awaited ran pours on our tin roof.
70. Dreaming of the future while enjoying and cherishing today.